Message from the Ag. Dean
It is with great pleasure that I welcome you on behalf of the Board of School of Postgraduate Studies of Mountain Top University. Permit me to use this arena to heartily congratulate you on your successful admission to this citadel of learning for your Postgraduate Studies. The School of Postgraduate Studies is a supportive arm of the University which was established to coordinate all postgraduate activities in the University within the existing regulations approved by the University Senate and as well saddled with the responsibility of providing robust and innovative postgraduate programmes that is anchored on the production of morally upright and high quality postgraduates that have undergone intensive quality postgraduate training through best practices in training, research and services that are globally competitive.Read the full story
- To consider and make recommendations to Senate regarding application received from Colleges/Faculties/Departments for approval to institution and conduct Postgraduate programmes
- To advise on the interpretation of the regulations governing higher degree and postgraduate certificate and diploma courses in the University.
- To collates and harmonize all the available postgraduate programmes, all work out and publish time-table for the teaching and examining of the various courses offered.
- To undertake the publications of:
- the prospectus of Postgraduate Students at Mountain Top University
- Annual reports of the Postgraduate School;
- Titles and Abstracts of Thesis/Dissertations accepted for higher degrees in the University as part of the Annual Report for each year; and
- Guides, Brochures and such other publications which may be considered useful for enhancing the functions of or giving due publicity to the activities of the School for the benefit of its prospective students.
PG School Structure
All Postgraduate programmes of the Mountain Top University shall operate through a central organ called the POSTGRADUATE SCHOOL.
The Postgraduate School, among other functions, has responsibility of coordinating, streamlining and ensuring compliance with all the approved postgraduate regulations of the various Colleges and Faculties of the University.